Over 3.5 million tickets sold
4000+ products in 30 cities
100% Secure Booking
You can feel 100% safe while purchasing on our site
Pay in your local currency
You pay in pounds with no hidden fees
1. Witness for the Prosecution by Agatha Christieat London County Hall, fri, 6 dec 2019 - sun, 13 sep 2020
From £ 17
2. Curtainsat Wyndham's Theatre, fri, 13 dec 2019 - sat, 11 jan 2020
From £ 20
3. Ghost Storiesat Ambassadors Theatre, fri, 6 dec 2019 - sat, 4 jan 2020
From £ 20
4. Disney's The Lion King - Londonat Lyceum Theatre, fri, 6 dec 2019 - sun, 4 oct 2020
From £ 32
5. The Book of Mormonat Prince of Wales Theatre, fri, 6 dec 2019 - sat, 7 mar 2020
From £ 23
6. Wicked - Londonat Apollo Victoria Theatre, fri, 6 dec 2019 - sat, 28 nov 2020
From £ 25
7. Phantom of the Operaat Her Majesty's Theatre, fri, 6 dec 2019 - sat, 17 oct 2020
From £ 28
8. School of Rockat Gillian Lynne Theatre, fri, 6 dec 2019 - sun, 5 apr 2020
From £ 18
9. Matilda the Musicalat Cambridge Theatre, fri, 6 dec 2019 - fri, 4 dec 2020
From £ 23
10. Thriller Liveat Lyric Theatre, fri, 6 dec 2019 - sun, 26 apr 2020
From £ 30
- Secure your tickets in advance for the most intriguing of plays
- Choose the seats you like best from the ones available
- Experience the longest running show, of any kind, in the world
What is The Mousetrap about?
Five guests arrive at a country hotel, only to find themselves snowed in. A policeman turns up, warning of a murderer on the loose. One by one, the guests are investigated until a trap is laid to catch the killer.
To tell you any more would not only spoil the fun but also break the oingoing tradition of everybody keeping the murderer´s identity to themselves even after seeing the play – which means there really is only one way you’re ever going to find out whodunnit!Agatha Christie's legendary thriller is still filling the theatre after more than 60 years in the West End. The world's longest running play has lost none of its form. Indeed, the reputation of this murder mystery masterpiece goes from strength to strength as new generations of theatregoers are tricked and teased by a plot with more turns than a helter skelter!
How do I get my tickets?
After completing your booking online you will receive a confirmation by e-mail. Please print the confirmation and voucher and bring it to the theatre, to collect the tickets at the box office.
Who is the play suitable for?
The Mousetrap is recommended for ages 12+
How long does the play last?
The Mousetrap lasts approx. 2 hours and 15 minutes, including the interval.
Fantastic: 4.3 – 106 reviews
Viviane mon, 23 sep 2019
"Loads of fun, a classic."
Kimberly fri, 23 aug 2019
Craig fri, 21 jun 2019
Our first British play experience
"Well done and meeting all my expectations, including the intimate venue"
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: 2 hours 15 minutes
St. Martin's Theatre
West Street London WC2H 9NZ
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.