Over 3.5 million tickets sold
4000+ products in 30 cities
100% Secure Booking
You can feel 100% safe while purchasing on our site
Pay in your local currency
You pay in pounds with no hidden fees
Venue InformationMove cursor over image to enlarge
1. Top of the Rock Observation Deck: Skip the lineat Top of the Rock Observation Deck: Skip the line, tue, 19 nov 2019 - wed, 18 nov 2020
From £ 30
2. FreeStyle Pass New Yorkat FreeStyle Pass New York, wed, 20 nov 2019 - tue, 31 mar 2020
From £ 137
3. Woodbury Common Outlets Shopping Tourat Woodbury Common Outlets Shopping Tour, wed, 20 nov 2019 - wed, 18 nov 2020
From £ 22
4. Statue of Liberty: Guided Boat Tour, Ellis Island & Liberty Islandat Statue of Liberty: Guided Boat Tour, Ellis Island & Liberty Island, wed, 20 nov 2019 - fri, 31 jan 2020
From £ 20
5. Empire State Buildingat Empire State Building , wed, 20 nov 2019 - tue, 31 mar 2020
From £ 35
6. Museum of Modern Art (MoMA): Skip the lineat Museum of Modern Art (MoMA), tue, 19 nov 2019 - wed, 18 nov 2020
From £ 21
7. The Metropolitan Museum of Art: Skip the lineat The Metropolitan Museum of Art: Skip the line, tue, 19 nov 2019 - tue, 30 jun 2020
From £ 24
8. 9/11 Memorial & Museumat 9/11 Memorial & Museum, fri, 22 nov 2019 - tue, 31 dec 2019
From £ 24
9. One World Observatory - Freedom Tower: Skip the Lineat One World Observatory, sat, 23 nov 2019 - wed, 18 nov 2020
From £ 32
10. Gulliver's Gate: Skip the lineat Gulliver's Gate: Skip the line, tue, 19 nov 2019 - tue, 31 dec 2019
From £ 41
Madame Tussauds New York
Gain access to the world-famous wax museum Madame Tussauds in New York! Within Madame Tussauds you can partake in your favourite Broadway musicals, such as Cats and Phantom of the Opera! With these prebooked tickets you get access to all the exhibitions, you can snap pictures with your favourite celebrities and visit the Marvel SuperHeroes 4D Cinema!
- Visit Madame Tussauds in New York
- Enjoy flexible tickets - valid one month
- Become a star by partaking in famous Broadway shows
- Get an All Access Pass to all the exhibits
- See the over 200 life-like wax figures
- Visit the Marvel SuperHeroes 4D Cinema
What can I expect?
In a city with millions of things to see and do, your stop in New York isn’t complete until you’ve experienced the world famous Madame Tussauds. The one place where you can snap pictures with over 200 of the world's most fascinating historical, political and iconic figures of our history.
As a new experience inside, you can walk through the labyrinth of mirrors as you are swept into the many musicals of Andrew Lloyd Webber. Step onto the scene and perform with Grizabella from Cats, sing with the Phantom of the Opera and partake in many more memorable scenes from your favourite Broadway shows and musicals!
And you can see so much more that involves the essence of New York City: Stand next to Marilyn Monroe in a classic New York scene, ring the bell at the Stock Exchange, and reflect on the past at the 9/11 Memorial. Take a stroll through Central Park, sit behind the wheel of a real NYC cab and enjoy a once in a life-time opportunity to get your picture taken inside the crown of the Statue of Liberty.
You also get the chance to experience the Marvel SuperHeroes 4D Cinema, which delivers amazing 3D technology with the latest in 4D special effects including wind, snow, mist, scent, digital surround sound and an exciting line-up of films to thrill the entire family!
How does it work?
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete, you will receive an e-ticket by mail. Please print out your ticket and bring it with you to Madame Tussauds New York.
In order to get your tickets at Madame Tussauds, you need to bring a photo ID with your e-ticket. The name on the e-ticket must match the name on your ID.
How long are my tickets valid?
Your tickets are valid one month from the date you choose.
Infant (0-2): Free of charge
Daily: 9 A.M. - 10 P.M.
Fantastic: 4.2 – 10 reviews
Jacqueline de Rooij
"Geweldig we hebben genoten !!!!"
Bell'esperienza al Madame Tussauds NY
"Bellissimo e divertente museo dove trovate la maggior parte di personaggi famosi (soprattutto americani)con cui poter fare qualche foto! Bella anche l'esperienza in 4D nella sala cinematografica del museo! Raccomando questo museo"
Alice rossella, Bollate (mi)
Print out voucher
- Entry-ticket to Madame Tussauds - valid for one month.
- Access to Madame Tussauds New York Presents Broadway!
- An All Access Pass to all of the museum's exhibits (including Marvel SuperHeroes 4D Cinema and The Spirit of New York).
Daily: 9 A.M. - 10 P.M.
Madame Tussauds New York: Skip the line
234 W 42nd St New York, NY 10036
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.