1. Frozen the Musical
From £ 49
From £ 49
From £ 46
From £ 112
From £ 27
From £ 80
From £ 50
From £ 50
From £ 29
From £ 58
From £ 31
Make way for Disney's new musical comedy Aladdin on Broadway in New York. Prebook your tickets from home, and discover a whole new world, a whole new way!
- Ensure your tickets to this incredible musical
- Get the best available seats within your chosen category
- Enjoy the Academy Award-winning music
- Experience a musical for the entire family
- Enjoy the exhilarating choreography and astonishing visual effects
Aladdin the Musical is based on the Disney movie from 1992 about the charming street kid Aladdin, who falls in love with the beautiful Princess Jasmine.
Princess Jasmine is unhappy with her father’s desire to find her a royal groom. Meanwhile, the Sultan’s right-hand man, Jafar, is plotting to take over the throne. When Jasmine sneaks out of the palace, she meets Aladdin.
After being discovered together, Aladdin is sentenced to death, but Jafar saves him by ordering him to fetch a lamp from the Cave of Wonders. Where there’s a lamp, there’s a Genie, and once Aladdin unknowingly lets this one out, anything can happen!
The beloved story is brought to thrilling theatrical life in this bold new musical. With just one rub of a magic lamp, Aladdin's journey sweeps you into an exotic world full of daring adventure, classic comedy and timeless romance. It's an unforgettable experience that includes all the cherished songs from the Academy Award-winning score and more written especially for Broadway.
Shortly after your booking is complete, you will receive an e-ticket by email. Just print out your ticket and bring it with you to the theater.
Who is the musical suitable for?
Aladdin is a musical for the entire family, but it's recommended from age 6 and up.
How long is the musical?
Aladdin is approximately 2 hours and 30 minutes, including one intermission.
Who's the team behind?
This brand-new stage production is directed and choreographed by Tony Award winner Casey Nicholaw, and composed by Tony Award winner Alan Menken. It features lyrics by the legendary Howard Ashman and Tony Award winner Tim Rice, with book and additional lyrics by Chad Beguelin.
- When booking tickets for a musical in New York you will always be granted best seats available at the time of your booking. We have no influence on the exact seat and row number, as it is solely the theater that can appoint the seats. Within 36 hours after you have received your first booking confirmation, you'll receive an additional confirmation with your exact seats. These cannot be changed or altered as they were the best available seats at the time of your booking.