100% Secure Booking
Pay in your local currency
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
1. Louvre - Priority access to Mona Lisaat Louvre : Priority access to Mona Lisa, sun, 3 dec 2023 - th, 31 oct 2024
From £ 52
2. Eiffel Tower - Skip the Lineat Eiffel Tower: Skip the line, sun, 3 dec 2023 - sun, 21 jan 2024
From £ 61
3. Arc de Triomphe: Skip the lineat Arc De Triomphe, sun, 3 dec 2023 - wed, 29 may 2024
From £ 14
4. Eiffel Tower: Skip the line & cruiseat Eiffel Tower: Skip the line & cruise, sun, 3 dec 2023 - sun, 21 jan 2024
From £ 71
5. Eiffel Tower: Reserved access to 3rd. floorat Eiffel Tower: Summit w. skip the line, sun, 3 dec 2023 - sun, 7 jan 2024
From £ 84
6. Disneyland® by busat Disneyland® by bus, sun, 3 dec 2023 - sun, 31 mar 2024
From £ 145
7. Louvre Museum: Guided tour - 2,5 hoursat Louvre Museum Guided Tour, sun, 3 dec 2023 - sun, 31 mar 2024
From £ 68
8. Les Invalides: Skip the lineat Les Invalides: Skip the line, sun, 3 dec 2023 - sun, 31 mar 2024
From £ 19
9. Louvre Museum: Guided Highlights tour - 3 hoursat Louvre, sun, 3 dec 2023 - sun, 1 dec 2024
From £ 64
10. Picasso Museum: Skip the lineat Picasso Museum: Skip the line, tue, 5 dec 2023 - sat, 6 jan 2024
From £ 15
Louvre Museum: Skip the line
Skip the line with your tickets bought from home and quickly gain access to the world-famous Louvre museum, located in the heart of Paris on the banks of the Seine.
- Visit the world-famous art museum Louvre
- Skip the line with pre-booked tickets
- Enjoy the incredible masterpieces
- Bring your children under age 18 free of charge
- Rent an audio guide and learn more (€5)
What can I expect?
Explore the World-Famous Museum
Previously a residence for the King of France, the Louvre is now the most-visited museum in Paris and one of the most famous internationally. Admire the glass pyramid at the museum entrance, from here you'll directly reach the main lobby.
Your ticket gives you open access to artwork of varying styles from many different eras, completed in numerous countries the world over. Among them, you will find:
- The Mona Lisa, Leonardo Da Vinci's prized work.
- Venus de Milo, a sculpture representing the deity Aphrodite—or Venus in Roman mythology—which was discovered in the Cyclades.
- Winged Victory of Samothrace, a Greek sculpture representing the deity Nike posed on a ship's bow.
- Marriage at Cana, the largest painting in the Louvre. The work of Paul Véronèse, it depicts Christ as he performs his first miracle.
How does it work?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it with you to the PARISCityVISION office in Paris. The office is located a two minute walk away from Louvre - it doesn't get much easier than this!
How does it work?
When you arrive in Paris you have to exchange your e-ticket to a museum ticket at the PARISCityVISION office. You must do this before visiting Louvre.
How long are my tickets valid?
Your entrance tickets to the Louvre Museum are valid on the date and time you choose.
- Please note that you still have to go through security checks.
Child (0-17): Free of charge
What’s not included?
- An audio guide - but it can be rented for a small fee.
Fantastic: 4.4 – 58 reviews
"Totally worth it. When you purchase the service you could choose which hour you wish to enter the museum. Bear in mind that the earliest hour was 13:00. However even if you enter at 1 PM you will have enough time to explore. One thing that could be improved: When you take the tickets from the office of Pariscityvision they should give you a little bit more info from where to enter, because it is difficult to find it."
"Warto odwiedzić to miejsce"
Krzysztof mon, 9 oct 2023