Hop on a Gatwick Thameslink train to get into London hassle free! You can book a return or one-way ticket between Gatwick Airport and any of the central London stations on the Thameslink route.
- Tickets sent directly to you by e-mail
- Avoid the queues to buy tickets at the station
- The tickets can be used on any given day within a month
- Children under 5 years travel for free
Thameslink train between Gatwick and central London
The journey to London Blackfriars takes around 35 minutes and roughly 1 hour to reach London St. Pancras.
From Blackfriars, Farringdon and St Pancras it´s very esay to jump on the tube or grab a cab to your final destination to areas like Piccadilly Circus, Trafalgar Square, Oxford Circus, Covent Garden, Russel Square, Kensington, Bayswater or Paddington.
How do I book my tickets for the Gatwick Thameslink?
If you book return tickets, the return journey back to Gatwick Airport has to be used within 30 days from the outbound date to London.
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your order is complete, you will receive a confirmation and receipt of your order by email.
Are there children's tickets for the Gatwick Thameslink?
Yes, you can purchase children's tickets for the Gatwick Thameslink. Children's tickets are available for children between the ages of 5-15. Children under 5 travel for free when accompanied by a paying adult (Max. 4 children can travel free with each adult).
- Please note: You must fill in first travel date on the ticket we send you. E.g. If you travel from Gatwick Airport the 15th of June 2019, you must write '15th of June 2019' on your ticket.
- Please note: It is your responsibility to check the train timetable before your journey, especially the train times to and from the airport for flights that arrive or depart very early in the morning or late at night, or in case there is a limited service due to maintenance work, etc.
- Please note that train tickets are strictly non-refundable, regardless of the circumstances. If trains are cancelled due to maintenance or engineering work etc. then there will always be a replacement bus service offered.
- A ticket for this Gatwick Thameslink is not valid on the Gatwick Express.
- On bank holidays, the Gatwick Thameslink will not run as frequently as normal, and on December 25th-26th the Gatwick Thameslink doesn't run at all.
Maintenance work until January 2019:
Extensive maintenance and line update works are scheduled from now until at least January 2019. Departure suspensions and reduction of services per hour might occur, mostly during nights and sometime weekends. If a service is not operating for longer periods, a replacement bus service will be in place. Please account for extra time, mostly on your way to the airport.
Staff are available at the stations to help you, so please ask them if you have any questions.