Jump on the Heathrow Express and arrive in central London in a jiffy! You can book return or one-way tickets between Heathrow Airport and Paddington Station in London with the Heathrow Express. The journey takes around 20 minutes.
Special offer! Children travel for free on the Heathrow Express! All children between the ages of 5 and 15 need a valid ticket, which you must book but is priced at (€ 0,-)
From Paddington Station you can easily take the underground, a bus or taxi b to your final destination in areas like Piccadilly Circus, Oxford Circus, Trafalgar Square, Covent Garden, Notting Hill and more.
Why book with us?
Book your Heathrow Express tickets here and save time.
- E-tickets by e-mail
- Avoid the queues at the ticket machines in the airport
- Ticket categories: adult/child, one-way or return
- Children under 5 travel free when accompanied by an adult
- The tickets can be used in either direction between Healthrow and Paddington Station
How do I book my tickets for the Heathrow Express?
When booking your tickets: Pick the 'valid from' date as the date you will use the train tickets. If you book return tickets, the return journey back to Heathrow Airport must be within 28 days from the date you have chosen.
Please note that you will receive 1 train ticket for each booking no matter how many you book in the same transaction.
How do I use my tickets?
- Simply print out and travel with, the e-tickets that we send to your e-mail (from: email@example.com).
- Outbound journey: Show the bar code on the right hand side of the ticket to the train staff.
- Homebound journey: If you have booked a return ticket you just keep the same e-tickets for the trip back to Healthrow Airport and show the bar code on the ticket again.
Can I get children's tickets for the Heathrow Express?
Yes, you can purchase children's tickets for the Heathrow Express. Children's tickets are available for children between the ages of 5-15. Children under 5 travel for free when accompanied by a paying adult. (Up to 4 children can travel free each adult).
- Shortly after completing your booking online you will receive a confirmation by email. You will receive the e-tickets in a seperate email. Please print out the e-tickets and bring it with you on your trip.
- Please note: It is your responsibility to check the train timetable before you travel, especially the train times to and from the airport for flights that arrive or depart very early in the morning or late at night, or in case there is a limited service due to maintenance work etc.
- On bank holidays the Heathrow Express will not run as frequently as normal, and on December 25 the Healthrow Express doesn't run.