Over 3.5 million tickets sold
4000+ products in 30 cities
100% Secure Booking
You can feel 100% safe while purchasing on our site
Pay in your local currency
You pay in pounds with no hidden fees
1. Winter the Dolphin Experienceat Winter the Dolphin Experience, fri, 6 dec 2019 - fri, 4 dec 2020
From £ 87
2. Winter the Dolphin Experience with Lunchat Winter the Dolphin Experience with Lunch , fri, 6 dec 2019 - fri, 4 dec 2020
From £ 97
3. Gatorlandat Gatorland , fri, 6 dec 2019 - fri, 4 dec 2020
From £ 32
4. Swim where the Manatees liveat Swim where the Manatees live, sat, 14 dec 2019 - sat, 28 nov 2020
From £ 117
5. Kennedy Space Center & Airboat Safariat Kennedy Space Center & Airboat Safari, mon, 9 dec 2019 - th, 3 dec 2020
From £ 148
6. Fun Spot America Theme Parksat Fun Spot America Theme Parks, fri, 6 dec 2019 - fri, 4 dec 2020
From £ 52
7. Hot Air Balloon Adventure at Sunriseat Hot Air Balloon Adventure at Sunrise, sun, 8 dec 2019 - tue, 31 dec 2019
From £ 191
8. Wild Florida Airboat Ride and Gatorland Park Comboat Wild Florida Airboat Ride and Gatorland Park Combo, fri, 6 dec 2019 - fri, 4 dec 2020
From £ 101
9. Space Passat Space Pass , sun, 8 dec 2019 - fri, 4 dec 2020
From £ 116
10. WonderWorks & A Magical Dinner Showat WonderWorks & A Magical Dinner Show, fri, 6 dec 2019 - fri, 4 dec 2020
From £ 63
The Dolphin Experience in St. Augustine
- Feed and touch the dolphins at Marineland Dolphin Sanctuary
- Visit St. Augustine, the oldest city in the US
- Get picked up at your hotel or closets meeting point
Feed and Touch the Dolphins
Your tour starts with a visit to the Marineland Dolphin Sanctuary. In this hands-on program, you'll learn about Atlantic Bottlenose Dolphins during a quick and exciting interaction.
During your dolphin experience, you will get to touch and feed the dolphins. You may get wet so we strongly recommend clothes that can do the same.
In the afternoon, we'll continue to old town St. Augustine for you to enjoy this charming city. Walk down the cobblestone streets, visit the century old fort and look around the country’s oldest school house.
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it on your tour.
Where does the tour start?
The tour includes pick-up from selected hotels and meeting points in Orlando.
Click here to see the pick-up times for each pick-up location and choose the one most convenient for you.
Where does the tour end?
Your tour ends back at your hotel or meeting point.
How long does the tour last?
The tour lasts approx. 7 hours.
In order to participate in the Touch and Feed program, you must be at least 3 years old. Children 7 years and under must be accompanied by a paying participating adult 13 years or older.
- All participants will be photographed during their interaction by professional staff photographers. Guests may not bring personal cameras into dolphin program areas