Empire State Building
Never seen New York from above? If not, here'is your chance! Take a trip up to the Empire State Building´s Observatory Deck and watch the city that never sleeps. With prebooked tickets you´ll be able to skip the line at the ticket office and reach the top faster!
- Skip the line at the ticket office
- Visit the observatory deck on the 86th floor
- Enjoy the spectacular 360-degree view over New York
Enjoy the Best View of New York
Up on the 86th floor you´ll find an open-air 360-degree terrace along with an indoor viewing gallery for chillier days. Outside offers great installations that include high-powered binoculars and a wheelchair-accesible promenade with the most spectacular views of downtown, midtown Central Park and beyond.
So avoid the queues at the Empire State Building ticket window and take the lift straight up th the dream view of the Big Apple on the 86th floor.
Want to discover even more of New York? Then our NYC It All Package may be of interest to you! The package, apart from including the Empire State Building, also includes a ticket for the Hop-On Hop-Off sightseeing buses and much more! It also allows you save on the cost compared to purchasing the tickets individually.
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after completing your booking you will receive an e-ticket by e-mail. Please print out the e-ticket and bring it with you to the Empire State Building.
How does it work?
You simply exchange your e-ticket(s) on the 2nd floor of the Empire State Building within the opening hours and then either start your tour straight away or whenever it suits you within the following 14 days.
How long are my tickets valid?
Once you have redeemed your e-ticket/voucher, the ticket is valid for 14 days.
When can I visit the Empire State Building?
The Empire State Observatory Deck opens every day, including weekends and holidays, from 8 AM to 2 AM.
Are there children's tickets?
Yes, children's tickets are available for children between ages of 6-12. Children under the age of 6 enter free when accompanied by a paying adult.
- Please keep in mind that you have to proceed through security to access Empire State Building.
- Our e-ticketsdo not provide any priority or allow you to skip any queues there may be at the security check or at the lifts going up and down from the observatory deck.
- Please note your ticket only allows you access to the main observatory deck on the 86th floor.
- The promenade is wheelchair-accessible.