Vienna City Tour & Schönbrunn
Book tickets to Vienna City Tour & Schönbrunn and experience all the greatest sights in Vienna! This tour gives you an overall impression of Vienna with places like the State Opera House, the Museum of Fine Arts and the Parliament.
This it a great tour if you want to see some of the most significant historical sites of Vienna. Along Ringstrasse you will see many famous building like the MAK, the State Opera House , the magnificent Museum of Fine Arts with its world famous art treasures of the Habsburgs and the Natural History Museum, the MuseumsQuartier, the Parliament, the City Hall and the Burgtheater .
We will also drive by the Belvedere Palace which houses the largest Gustav Klimt collection in the world. The absolute highlight of the tour is our visit to the showrooms of Schönbrunn Palace.
Duration: 3 hours
- Shortly after your booking is complete, you will receive an e-ticket by mail. Please print out your ticket and bring it with you on the tour.
- Your tickets are only valid on the date you have booked for.
- Childrens' tickets are available for children between age 3-12. Children between 0-2 years are free when accompanied by a paying adult.
- The tour is available in both German and English.
- In case this City Tour 'Vienna City Tour & Schönbrunn' ends at Südtiroler Platz, then there is free transfer to State Opera Vienna!