Brunelleschi's Dome - Skip the line
Walk right past the notoriously long lines and access the Brunelleschi Dome straight away! Your tour guide will lead you to the top of the highest building in Florence, where you can enjoy the magnificent view over the city and Tuscany.
- 2.5 hour tour of the Brunelleschi Dome
- Entrance to the Brunelleschi Dome with skip the line
- Tour of the cathedral and the baptistry
- English speaking tour guide
Visit the Brunelleschi's Dome
Take a trip back in time as you walk up the 463 step staircase sneaking through the narrow passages of this masterpiece building. Once on top of the dome you will enjoy an unforgettable view of Florence.
The tour will give you the unique opportunity to discover the techniques used by Brunelleschi from a special point of view allowing you to get really close to the indcredible frescos decorating the dome. In order to build the dome quickly many tools where invented, these tools are still preserved in the Museum of the “Opera del Duomo” (closed until the end of 2015 due to reconstruction). The extraordinary thing is that many of them are used still nowadays.
The tour is operated in English.
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket send directly to your email, just print it out and bring it on your tour.
Where does the tour begin?
The tour departs from Via dei Cimatori, 9R, 50122 Florence. Please show up 15 minutes before departure.
How long does the tour last?
The Tour to Brunelleschi's Dome with skip the line lasts 2.5 hours.
Inside the Duomo, for both ladies and men, knees and shoulders must be covered. No shorts or hats of any kind are allowed. No exceptions are made.
- This tour is not recommended for pregnant women.
- This tour is not wheelchair friendly.
- Please do not carry large bags on this tour.
- We recommend you to wear comfortable clothes and shoes.
- Brunelleschi Dome has a very strict, but very simple dress code: shoulders, abdomen, or knees must be covered.