Jump on the Gatwick Express and travel from the airport to London Victoria station. The quickest and easiest option! You can book single tickets or round trips between Gatwick Airport and Victoria Station in central London with the Gatwick Express. The journey takes around 35 minutes. It's easy and comfortable!
From Victoria Station in London it´s very easy to take the tube, hop on a bus or grab a taxi to your final destination, such as Piccadilly Circus, Trafalgar Square, Oxford Circus, Covent Garden, Russel Square or Paddington.
- Receive tickets by e-mail within 2-3 days
- Skip the lines at the airport ticket windows and machines
- The tickets can be used on any given day within a month
- Children under 5 years travel for free
How do I book my tickets for the Gatwick Express?
When you book your tickets pick the 'valid from' date as the date you will use the train tickets. If you book return tickets, the return journey back to Gatwick Airport has to be used within 28 days from the date you have chosen.
You cannot book for today, as all tickets are issued manually, so please allow 2-3 days for your tickets to arrive via email.
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after you have completed your booking online you will receive a confirmation by email. Your train tickets will be sent to you in a separate e-mail later on.
All train tickets are issued manually, therefore we can´t promise you will receive the tickets the same day that you book online, it might take a few days. However, we promise you will receive your tickets well before you leave, and if you book close to the departure date, you will receive your tickets as soon as possible.
Are there children's tickets for the Gatwick Express?
Yes, you can purchase children's tickets for the Gatwick Express. Children's tickets are available for children between the ages of 5-15. Children under the age of 5 travel for free, when accompanied by a paying adult. (Max. 4 children can travel free each adult).
- Please note: It is your responsibility to check the train timetable before your journey, especially the train times to and from the airport for flights that arrive or depart very early in the morning or late at night, or in case there is a limited service due to maintenance work, etc.
- We are not able to refund (either partly or in full) for tickets that cannot be used if the train timetable does not fit in with your scheduled flight arrival or departure time. If trains are cancelled due to maintenance work etc. then there will always be a replacement bus service offered.
- On bank holidays the Gatwick Express will not run as frequently as normal, and on December 25 the Gatwick Express doesn't run.
- Please note: On October 15th the Gatwick Express doesn't run.
- Please note: On September 24th (until 6:30am), October 8th (until 6:30am) and October 29th (until 6:30am) train services will be replaced by direct non-stop bus replacement services.
- If you like you can book tickets for an alternative Gatwick Airport Train here.