Experience Wicklow Mountains on a day trip from Dublin! The tour includes stunning Glendalough, lunch in Fitzgerald's Pub (
optional) and much more. This tour of Wicklow is guaranteed to be one of the highlights of your visit to Ireland.
- Admire the views from the Wicklow Mountains National Park
- Visit the Glencree German Cemetery
- Take a selfie on the bridge from the movie 'P.S. I Love You'
- See Tay "Guinness" lake where 'Vikings' is filmed
- Visit monastic settlement in Glendalough
- Have a hearty lunch infamous Fitzgerald's Pub (not incl.)
- Get a complimentary shot of Irish whisky or Baileys (adults only)
- Enjoy round-trip transportation from DublinExperience the Wicklow MountainsOur award-winning Wicklow Mountains Tour guides will make sure you get a memorable day in the Wicklow Mountains. Listen to their tall stories and legends of Glencree Valley and the famous Sally Gap. Enjoy the stunning mountain scenery and rolling green countryside at locations made famous by movies and TV shows such as Braveheart, P.S. I Love You & Vikings.The breathtaking scenery of our route includes Glencree Valley, a photo stop at the Guinness Lakes (Tay), and Glendalough.
Located in the heart of the Wicklow Mountains, the 10th century monastic round tower settlement in Glendalough is the highlight of the tour. Offering up leisurely (or more challenging) walkways to the lower and upper lakes, Glendalough is a must for any visit to Ireland. Make sure you have your camera at the ready!Then we head into Fitzgerald's Pub for a hearty lunch
for only €10 in the traditional Irish Village Avoca. Here you'll also get a complimentary shot of Irish whisky or Baileys (adults only).
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it on your tour. Where does the tour begin?
The tour starts at the CitySigthseeing office. The address will be on your e-ticket. Please show up 15 minutes before. Where does the tour end?
After your tour, you'll get dropped off at the CitySightseeing office, where your tour started.
How long does the tour last?
The tour is approx. 9 hours.
Are there children's tickets?
Yes, children's tickets are available for children between age 3-14. Children under age 3 are free when accompanied by a paying adult.
Are there student and senior tickets?
Yes, student tickets are available for students between age 15-17 and seniors from age 65 and over.
- We recommend that you wear comfortable footwear and bring a coat with you.