Over 3.5 million tickets sold
4000+ products in 30 cities
100% Secure Booking
You can feel 100% safe while purchasing on our site
Pay in your local currency
You pay in pounds with no hidden fees
1. Budapest Sightseeing Tour with Parliamentat Budapest Sightseeing Tour with Parliament, sat, 7 dec 2019 - tue, 31 mar 2020
From £ 42
2. Trabant City Tourat Trabant City Tour, mon, 9 dec 2019 - tue, 31 mar 2020
From £ 141
3. Budapest by Nightat Budapest by Night, fri, 6 dec 2019 - sat, 28 mar 2020
From £ 58
4. Sisi Tourat Sisi Tour, sat, 7 dec 2019 - mon, 30 mar 2020
From £ 36
5. Bike Rentalat Bike Rental, sat, 7 dec 2019 - tue, 31 mar 2020
From £ 10
6. Budapest Sightseeing Tourat Budapest Sightseeing Tour, sat, 7 dec 2019 - tue, 31 mar 2020
From £ 24
7. Danube Bend Tourat Danube Bend Tour, th, 12 dec 2019 - sat, 28 mar 2020
From £ 53
8. Széchenyi Spa: Skip The Lineat Széchenyi Spa, fri, 6 dec 2019 - th, 4 jun 2020
From £ 21
9. Bike Tour in Budapestat Bike Tour in Budapest, fri, 6 dec 2019 - th, 31 oct 2019
From £ 21
Sightseeing Tour in Buda
Experience Buda, the western side of the Danube River of Budapest on this two hour sightseeing tour. On this tour you'll see the area's highlights, such as the Castle District, Matthias Church, Fishermen's Bastion and Gellért Hill.
- Get a two hour sightseeing tour around Buda
- See all the major sights
- Learn about Hungarian history
Explore Buda to the West
The tour starts at the Chain Bridge, from here we'll pass by the Parliament, cross the Danube on the Margaret Bridge and drive over to Buda.
Our first stop is the Castle District. Here we'll take a short walk, during which you'll get to see the main attractions of the area, such as the beautiful Fishermen’s Bastion and the Matthias Church.
Next you guide will take you up Gellért Hill (Citadel) from where you can enjoy a gorgeous view to the city. We return to the city centre, where the tour ends, close to the well-known pedestrian street ‘Váciutca’.
The tour ends at the city center.
The tour is operated in English, German, French, Italian and Spanish.
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be send directly to your email, just print it out and bring it on your tour.
Where does the tour begin?
The tour starts at your hotel. The price includes free pick-up service 30 minutes before the tour starts from your hotel in Budapest. We kindly ask you to be ready for departure in your hotel lobby minimum 30 minutes before the tour starts.
How long does the tour last?
The tour lasts 2 hours.
Are there children's tickets?
Yes, children's tickets are available for children under age 12.