The London Pass®
The London Pass offers free entry to over 60 top attractions, tours, museums and sights in London and Fast Track Entry to a selection of the most popular ones. Choose between 1, 2, 3 or 6 day passes. Regardless of how long your stay in London is, the London Pass will allow you to save time and money!
- See the best of London
- Free access to over 60 attractions, tours, museums and sights
- No further payment necessary
- Get a free 160+ page guidebook
- Choose between 1, 2, 3 and 6 day passes
- Children under the age of 5 are free
Top 10 sights you can visit with The London Pass:
- Tower of London
- Westminster Abbey
- London Bridge Experience
- Thames river cruise
- London Zoo
- Windsor Castle
- Shakespeare's Globe Theatre
- Tower Bridge Exhibition
- Hampton Court Palace
- Churchill War Rooms
+ A one day ‘Hop-On Hop-Off’ bus tour ticket
See a list of all 60 attractions included in the London Pass here!
Once you’ve bought a London Pass you don’t have to pay to get into any of the attractions it covers. Simply show your card at the entrance or ticket office of any attraction included in the London Pass, and they will scan it to allow entry.
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after completing your booking online you will receive a confirmation and voucher by e-mail.
You need to print this voucher and bring it to the collection point in London.
Once in London, please collect your London Pass at: The London Pass redemption desk, The Tourism Island, 11a Charing Cross Road, London, WC2H 0EP.
To collect the tickets at the London Pass redemption desk you must bring a valid picture ID and the credit card used when booking the tickets. Please note that the person who booked the ticket(s) must show some form of photo ID (e.g. a passport), when collecting the London Pass.
How long is the London Pass valid for?
The London Pass is vaild for either 1, 2, 3 or 6 consecutive days, depending on the option you book.
Are there children's tickets?
Yes, children's tickets are available for children between the ages of 5-15. Children aged 0-4 are free, when accompanied by a paying adult.
- Please note that the attractions, tours, museums and sights included in the London Pass are subject to change, so we cannot guarantee that all the attractions, tours, museums and sights will be available when you visit London.
- See list of all 60 attractions, tours, museums and sights which are included in the London Pass, as well as the normal prices, here.