Warwick Castle, Stratford, Oxford and Cotswolds
This tour outside London will take you to beautiful Cotswolds, visiting medieval Warwick Castle, Shakespeare’s birthplace Stratford upon Avon and Oxford. Book your tickets here!
First stop on this tour is Warwick Castle, where we take you back a 1,000 year to a time of bloody battles, extravagant banquets and royal ceremony. Visit the Madame Tussaud's waxworks display where you can hear the Earl of Warwick as he prepares for battle. See the gruesome dungeons where prisoners were tortured. Alternatively, you might like to stroll through the Castle's lovingly tended gardens.
Hereafter we drive to the birthplace of William Shakespeare: Stratford upon Avon, and will gain a fascinating insight into his life.
We will drive through one of the most scenic areas of England, the Cotswolds. Passing through charming villages with thatched cottages, tea shops and ancient inns.
The last stop is the colleges in Oxford dating back to the 13th century. Among its famous students were Bill Clinton, C.S. Lewis, J.R.R. Tolkien and Lewis Carroll. We take you on a fascinating walking tour, which includes visiting the Great Hall in Christ Church, where many scenes from Harry Potter were filmed. We'll also see the Bodleian Library and the picture perfect college courtyards for which Oxford is famous.
- The tour is in English
- The tickets will be sent to your e-mail address immediately after you have completed your reservation and your payment has been approved.
- The ticket is only valid on the date you book!
- Duration is about 10 hours
- Child prices: 3-16 years.
- Admission to Warwick Castle, Christ Church college and Shakespeare's Birthplace is included in the tour price.
- No food or drinks are incl. in the price.
- Our Cotswolds, Warwick Castle, Stratford upon Avon and Oxford tour starts and ends at Victoria Coach Station in London.