Neighborhood Market Tour w. Brunch
Visit a local food market in Madrid with your local guide and small tour group. Discover the secrets behind the famous Spanish cuisine and taste delicious tapas and wine. The tour also includes your choice of a traditional Spanish brunch.
- Enjoy a 2.5-hours Neighborhood Market Tour
- Visit Spain's largest fresh market with your native guide
- Choose your own brunch option
- Taste different tapas and wine
- Metro tickets are included in the price
Enjoy a Trip to the Local Market
Learn about the fresh seasonal products and the secrets of the Spanish cuisine from your native tour guide in Spain's largest fresh market.
We'll kick-off the tour with a typical Spanish brunch, where you can choose between either churros and chocolate, coffee with a toast of bread and fresh tomatoes with olive oil or a tapa of tortilla (Spanish omelet). It's totally up to you!
Once our bellies are filled, we are off to visit the massive market and discover many fresh Spanish products sold in there. At the market, you can find any fresh produce you'd like: fruit and vegetables, delicious olives, different kinds of meats and hams, fresh fish and shellfish.
Don't miss the opportunity to buy quality ingredients like saffron, paprika, canned bask white tuna or extra virgin olive oil at a good price.
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it with you on your tour.
Where does the tour start?
The tour starts at Plaza Isabel II. The address will be on your e-ticket. Please be there 15 minutes before the tour starts.
Where does the tour end?
Th tour ends back at Plaza Isabel II.
How long is the tour?
The tour lasts approx. 2.5 hours.
What languages is the tour available in?
The tour is available in English and Spanish.
Are there children's tickets?
No, unfortunately, we do not offer children's tickets to this tour.
- Please provide details of any special requirements (dietary, allergies or otherwise) at the time of booking.
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required.
- This tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair.