Monsters of Rock - London Day Tour
Combine our London Rock'n'Roll morning tour with our Classic Rock and Beatles sites afternoon tour for a full day in the name of rock!
We'll take you on a tour through London's historic neighborhoods, including Soho, Islington and Camden Town, where you will discover the roots of rock and let yourself be transferred back to the 60s and the 'Summer of Love'.
The Monsters of Rock Tour also includes more than 50 additional sites connected with U2, Queen, Amy Winehouse, Oasis, Madness, Pink Floyd, Elton Jones, Ozzy, the Stones and many more!
For Beatles fans, there’s Brian Epstein’s flat, Ringo’s Kings Road apartment, John and Yoko’s first home and Paul’s current London home. You of course also get to walk across the iconic Abbey Road crossing. We will pass the homes of Freddie Mercury, Bowie, Bolan, Jimmy Page, Macca, Clapton, Van Morrison, to name a few, and see where Jimi Hendrix died. You never know who you might see in passing!
Duration: 9.00 AM-5.15 PM.
- Shortly after completing your booking, you will recieve an e-ticket by email. Please bring this ticket with you on your tour.
- The ticket is only valid on the chosen date.
- The tour is in English.
- The Monsters of Rock Tour departs at 9 AM from the Original Tour Visitor Centre, 17-19 Cockspur St, near Trafalgar Square. The nearest tube is Charing Cross.
- Children's tickets are available for children between 5-12 years. Children between 0-4 are free, when accompanied by a paying adult.
- The Monsters of Rock Tour operates from April to October.