Magic Bus Tour
Hop aboard the Magic Bus and get transported back to the 1960s! With bubbles in the air and a flower in your hair, feel yourself transported to San Francisco’s Summer of Love.
Your hippie hostess will guide you through time and space, while she tells the stories of cultural landmarks and secrets of San Francisco's hippie movement.
The tour includes the following highlights:
- Sing along to classic tunes with a flower in your hair
- Visit Chinatown, North Beach, Haight-Ashbury and Golden Gate Park
- Experience the era of Hippies, Beatniks and the Rock'n’Roll movement
- Listen to the music and the stories of the cultural movements of the 1960s
- Ride a colorful musical bus that shows you the history of iconic San Francisco landmarks
It's Not Just A Sightseeing Tour – It’s A Trip! Book yours here!
Duration: approx. 2 hours
- Shortly after your booking is complete, you will receive an e-ticket by mail. Please print out your ticket and bring it with you on the tour.
- Language: All is in English
- Children's tickets are available for children between age 5-18. Children under 4 years old are free, when accompanied by a paying adult.
- When the trip is over Magic Bus returns passengers to the Post Street side of Union Square.
- Please note: Drinking & smoking is prohibited on the bus.