Madrid Sightseeing Tour
Madrid Panoramic and Sightseeing tour is a unique way to see and enjoy all of Madrid. Book your tickets for Madrid Sightseeing here!
On this sightseeing tour Madrid will shows it’s multiple contrasts inherited throughout History. You will be able to see the medieval origins of the city, like the Arabic fortress, at the Barrio de la Moreria.
We will also cover the Hapsburg Madrid of Felipe II, with its Renaissance and Baroque buildings while we walk in Madrid and see Calle Mayor, Plaza Mayor and Plaza de la Villa.
Then, we are off to the Bourbon Madrid and the urban layout made by Carlos III, such as the Royal Palace(Palacio Real), the Cibeles Fountain, Neptune Fountain and the Puerta de Alcalá. We will also visit the works from the kingdom of Joseph Bonaparte on the 19th century, such as Prado Museum.
But the tour is not done yet! You will not only get to know the contemporary Madrid such as Gran Vía, Paseo de la Castellana, Barrio Salamanca, Plaza de Castilla and Parque del Oeste, but also the commercial and financial areas of Modern Madrid, like the emblematic Ventas Bullring or Santiago Bernabeu Stadium.
Incl. in this tour is also a stop at the famous Hard Rock Café, where you will have a free drink.
- The Tour is in English!
- Duration: 2½ hour.
- The ticket is ONLY valid on the booked day.
- Every day at 09.00AM and 03:00PM.
- Please arrive 15 minutes before departure time.
- Children are counted as from 6 to 15 years old.
- Children under 6 years old are free of charge.
- There will be some walking on this tour, so wear appropriate shoes.
- Madrid Panoramic and Sightseeing tour starts and ends at Julia Travel – Gray Line Spain.