Madrid Sightseeing Tour and Bernabeu Stadium
Real Madrid’s stadium; “Estadio Santiago Bernabéu” is really impressive with room for more than 80.000 spectators. Book your tickets for Madrid Sightseeing and tour of Estadio Santiago Bernabéu here!
This bus tour starts with a Madrid city sightseeing tour incl. highlights like Calle Mayor , Plaza Mayor , Plaza de la Villa , the Royal Palace , Prado Museum , Gran Vía , Paseo de la Castellana , Barrio Salamanca , Plaza de Castilla just to name some of the attractions you will see on this tour!
Hereafter we will focus on Real Madrid ’s stadium “Santiago Bernabéu ”. This tour will give you the opportunity to look at this mighty stadium without the limits a match normally put up, and you will gain access to places you only had pictured in your mind.
The Stadium is awaiting you with all its myths; like the player tunnel , the locker rooms , the bench , the pitch , the pressroom and even the presidential box . Also you will visit the new Trophies Exhibition.
Come and enjoy this most thrilling time, and be a true Real Madrid Star!
- The Tour is in English and can be operated by a bilingual guide.
- Duration: 3 hours.
- The ticket is ONLY valid on the booked day.
- Every day at 09.00AM and 03:00PM. No tours on match days.
- Please arrive 15 minutes before departure time.
- Children are counted as from 5 to 14 years old.
- Children under 5 years old are free of charge.
- There will be some walking on this tour, so wear appropriate shoes.
- Madrid Sightseeing Tour + Bernabéu Stadium Tour starts at Julia Travel – Gray Line Spain, and ends at Bernabéu Stadium.