London Rock'n'Roll Tour
This Rock'n'Roll morning tour is a must for any rock-lover, who wants see another of London. Join us for a tour in the name of rock, book your tickets already today!
Take a tour through London's historic neighborhoods, including Soho, Islington and Camden Town, and discover the roots of rock and let yourself be transferred back to the 60s and the 'Summer of Love'.
During this 3½ hour tour, you get to see lots of interesting Beatles sites, and you of course get to walk across the iconic Abbey Road Crossing.
The tour also includes more than 50 additional sites connected with U2, Queen, Amy Winehouse, Oasis, Madness, Pink Floyd, Elton John, Ozzy, the Stones and many more!
You can also combine this morning tour with our Classic Rock & Beatles sites - Afternoon Tour for the ultimate full day rock'n'roll tour.
Duration:3½ hours from 9:00 AM-12.30 PM.
- Shortly after completing your booking, you will receive an e-ticket by email. Please bring this ticket with you on your tour.
- The ticket is only valid on the chosen date.
- The tour is in English.
- The Rock'n'Roll tour departs at 9 AM from the Original Tour Visitor Centre, 17-19 Cockspur St, near Trafalgar Square. The nearest tube is Charing Cross.
- Children's tickets are available for children between 5-12 years old. Children between 0-4 years are free, when accompanied by a paying adult.
- London Rock'n'Roll morning tour operates daily from April to October.