Barcelona Full Day Tour
On the Barcelona Full Day Tour you will travel around Plaça de Catalunya, Via Laietana, the Cathedral and its cloister. You'll tour the Gothic Quarter, the Town Hall Palace, Passeig de Colom, Monumenta of Christopher Colombus, Avinguda Miramar and Montjuich Mountain, where we'll enjoy a panoramic view of the city and port, and the Olympic complex.
We will also visit the Poble Espanyol (Spanish Village) which reproduces the most typical regional architectural styles in Spain. We will have enough time for lunch and free time to continue visiting this complex.
In the afternoon, we will continue on to Passeig de Gracia , a bus tour to view Gaudi's famous building Casa B atllo and Casa Mila , followed by a visit to Güell Park (also by Gaudi). We will then go back to admire the "Sagrada Familia " (Holy Family) Cathedral, an unfinished masterpiece by the world famous architect, Gaudi.
Important information :
- The Tour is in English and another language!
- Duration: 10 hours.
- The Barcelona Full Day Tour is on every day
- Please arrive 15 minutes before departure time.
- Children are counted as from 4 to 12 years old.
- Children under 4 years old are free of charge.
- There will be some walking on this tour, so wear appropriate shoes.