Radio City Christmas Spectacular
Radio City Music Hall
Price from £ 116
Don't miss the Christmas Spectacular at the Radio City Music Hall in New York! The Radio City Christmas Spectacular is a an impressive & typical festive show of the Christmas season, that lifts the spirits with unforgetable moments and a universal appeal that enchants all ages and audiences!
- Secure your tickets to this spectacular show
- Get the best available seats within your chosen category
- Experience a Christmas show like no other
- See the incredible dancers The Rockettes
What is the Christmas Spectacular?
The Radio City Christmas Spectacular has been seen by more than 80 million people throughout the years and has played in more than 60 cities across North America.
The show features dazzling costumes, dynamic numbers and breathtaking special effects! The Great Stage lights up as The Rockettes perform their signature high kicks and precision dancing, in some of the most challenging routines ever conceived.
As unique today as it was in 1933, the Radio City Music Hall is the showplace of the nation. Only the world’s largest indoor theater would be able to host the most spectacular Christmas celebration ever!
Don’t miss this spectacular celebration that will stay with you for a lifetime afterwards! It's THE Christmas show to watch if you happen to be in New York during the festive season!
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking has been completed you will receive an e-ticket by email. Just print out the e-ticketand bring it with you to the theatre.
Is the show suitable for all ages?
The Radio City Christmas Spectacular is designed for audiences of all ages, ranging from the youngest of children to the most loyal habitual guests. Many theatre goers return year after year, often handing down the tradition to younger generations.
What is the duration of the show?
The Radio City Christmas Spectacular lasts 1 hour and 30 minutes.
Are there children's tickets available?
No, unfortunately, there aren't children's tickets available for this show, but children under the age of 2 do not require a ticket if they do not occupy their own separate seat and sit on a parent's lap.
- When booking tickets for a show in New York you will always be asigned the best seats available at the time of your booking. We have no influence on the exact seast and row number, as it is solely the theatre that can appoint the seats. Within 36 hours after you receive the first confirmation, you'll receive an additional confirmation where the exact seat numbers are confirmed. These cannot be changed or altered as they were the best available seats at the time of your booking.